Progress Pics

Friday, August 14, 2009

Initial Weight Loss & Fitness Goals

One thing I don't want to do is to set the trap for myself of turning this into a race and setting unrealistic goals for myself. So my first goal was actually a year away when I set it last month.

Each July, I'll be going to the Pine Ridge Reservation in South Dakota. When I went this year, July 2009, I had to pay for two airline seats-- one for me, one for my ass and stomach.

So, my first goal is to not have the humiliation in July 2010 of having to pay for two airline seats and of asking the flight attendant for a seat belt extender. It would also be great if walking from the plane to the car rental area didn't make me feel as though I had just run a marathon.

So THAT is my long-term goal. Eleven months away as of this post. I have already made progress and believe I will achieve my goal so long as I stay on track and keep my eye on the prize.

I would also like to be able to run again............... And I will work towards that too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are all so busy.... so I truly appreciate your taking the time to comment.