Progress Pics

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Week in Review Fitness Totals

I knew in the middle of the week that I would probably exceed my goals by a good amount this week, and it was a great feeling. It's wonderful to have my mojo back!

Walking is in the top slot for exercise this week, with cardio in second place. This week, my totals are as follows:

Walking: 3 hrs
Cardio: 2 hrs
Weights: 1 hr 50 min

So I exceeded my goals for this week!

DH does NOT work out at home as I do, so he needs more time in the gym than me. So I worked out a system where I walk to the gym, but he drives. I make sure that I walk for at least an hour. When I get there, he is usually done with the weights and doing 20 minutes on the rowing machine, which he follows by swimming a few laps.

The way I time it, I have anywhere from 45-minutes to an hour to work out once I get there. I concentrate on machines and weights where I can go a lot heavier than I do at home. This system has been working out great, but when it starts to get snowy and icey I may have to devise a new plan.

I went to the gym today and took TWO walks, so I already have a good jump on meeting my goals for this coming week! I walked to the gym, worked out, then later we took the dogs for a walk in the woods.

Be good to you!

8 comments:

  1. Congrats! You are doing so amazingly well! I have set goals for my exercise this week too, hopefully I can stick to my guns and meet them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lori-Ann. Well done on exceeding your goals!

    Sounds like you have a great system worked out there with DH! Know what you mean about walking in bad weather - maybe you'll have to go on the treadmill at the gym instead?

    Great that you are on this journey together and can support one another.

    Have a great week,
    Bearfriend xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Way to go getting all that fitness time in an exceeding your goals. You are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job on exceeding your goals! That is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoot! Nice week for you! Hey, I gave you an award over on my blog..come see. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations!! It feels so good to just REACH goals, so I bet you feel really great for SURPASSING yours! You should!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, great workout plan. I also love to walk and do as much as I can.... you are doing a fantastic Job and should be very proud of yourself!

    ReplyDelete

We are all so busy.... so I truly appreciate your taking the time to comment.