Progress Pics

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Kitchen Items Needed

Crystal Little Moon and her husband Michael have two baby girls; Kaitlin age one and Lovetta age 2. They live on Pine Ridge and recently left their trailer home unattended for a week as they had to visit a relative in another part of the rez.

When they came home, someone had broken into their home and stolen all of their pots, pans, silverware and even food. If you have any spare kitchen items to send they would certainly appreciate it.

They could also use clothes and toys for the girls-- good used stuff is fine.

Her kids are small, Kaitlin is a size 12 months and size 4 shoe. Lovetta wears a size 24 months or 2T and a size 7 shoe. Lovetta especially needs pants.

If you have anything to send and/or are willing to try to round up some stuff, let me know and I will send you their address so that you can ship directly to them.

I am swamped with urgent requests right now and thought I would put this out there and see what happens. Thanks everyone!

3 comments:

  1. I'd love to help out! We have some clothes we can send for the youngest. If you want to send me their address I'll mail them off. My e-mail is overhauling.me at gmail dot com.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tabitha is such a big girl for her age (7 months) that she's already in age 12-18 months clothes! (Sure she'll be another 6 foooter!) Unfortunately, I gave a load of her clothes to the charity shops last week, but I'm sure I could find something for the youngest girl... Also, I'm sure Tabitha could spare a couple of cuddly toys for them. :o)

    Could you email me their address, please. There are postal worker strikes going on over here at the moment, and it normally takes about a week for stuff to get from the UK to the US, so they may take a couple of weeks to arrive. Better late than never!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a shame. It is awful when this stuff happens to folks who are already in need.

    ReplyDelete

We are all so busy.... so I truly appreciate your taking the time to comment.