Progress Pics

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Today's Work-out

I did not want to work-out today. Having the cold all week (I am better today, btw) and Zeke and DH being sick last week put me behind on a lot of other stuff I must do. I wanted to spend the day playing catch-up. BUT, the work-out is only an hour if I stay on task and don't allow a lot of rest between sets. And I do want to stay on target with my exercise. So I just did it-- and I am glad!

Today's Work-out

Warm-up - a few Yoga stretches

Squat
12/85#
12/85#

Push-ups (45 degree)
12
12

Bent-over rows
12/85#
12/85#

Step-ups (18" box)
12/20#
12/20#
12/20#
12/20#

DB chest Press
12/30#
12/30#

Leg Lifts
15
15
15

Crunches
25
25
25
25

Side bends with 25# plate20
20
20
20
20

Skull Crushers
12/30
12/30

I feel stronger each time I work out!

7 comments:

  1. wow! ouch.
    lol.
    Great workout.
    You are a machine
    have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you are feeling better. That cold really hung on for several days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Impressive workout... Think the step-ups alone would take me an hour to complete! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. way to push thru and get your workout in. Hope you are feeling 100% soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you are feeling better Lori-Ann. Your workouts put me in a sense of awe.
    Thanks for the award. I was catching up on the weekend and I am honored you bestowed it on me.
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you are feeling better. Your workout looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looking good!! And good for you for doing it...even though you did not want to.

    I dropped my deadlift weight a bit to focus more on form....I was curving my upper back too much and not staying straight. I was going to hit the iron today...but it is GORGEOUS outside and 40+ degrees. I think....I will run. I need a run....a nice long run with crazy fun motivating music. The iron can wait till tomorrow. (It is one of those days....weeks.....lol)

    ReplyDelete

We are all so busy.... so I truly appreciate your taking the time to comment.