Progress Pics

Saturday, September 12, 2009

ChaLEAN Extreme arrived!

ChaLEAN Extreme Arrived!
Yipppeeee
My ChaLEAN Extreme program arrived via UPS yesterday and I am ecstatic! HOWEVER, my BFF and I are going to Massachusetts for the weekend to attend a Pow Wow, so I won't be able to get started until Monday.

I DID read over the program materials, watched the introductory DVD and also the first work out DVD-- just to get a sense of what the program will be like. Seems great and I can hardly wait to get started!

On Monday I'll give myself the fitness test and do the first work out! I'm going to give this an honest effort as so many have raved about the program to me! In 90-days, I should be kicking ass and taking names!

On other fronts, I am behind in posting my monthly progress pics and stats. My DH and I photograph each other and he has had a lot of overtime at work this week. So it didn't work out this week for me to post the update. I'll see if I can corner him early this week to take the pics.

You should see the amount of food I packed for my weekend at the pow wow. We camp there and there are Indian food vendors -- but fry bread and cheese burgers would be deadly for me right now. Plus even a bottle of water is expensive........

So, I have a cooler of water, tea and fruit. PLUS, rice cakes, spinach salad, grilled chicken pieces, low fat cheese, greek yogurt, and more. I don't want to cheat all weekend so I am arriving there prepared.

Well, my bff should be here any minute to pick me up for our weekend, so I am off. Have a great weekend everyone. Try to stay on program and have some fun at the same time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are all so busy.... so I truly appreciate your taking the time to comment.