Progress Pics

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Walk From Obesity - Please Join me!


All across America, people will be walking to generate awareness of obesity, in particular morbid obesity and childhood obesity. Our walk in CT will take place at Walnut Hill Park in New Britain on Saturday, October 3rd. My DH and I will be there... won't you join us?

Check out this link to get more info and to find a walk in your area:

The walk near me is three weeks away and I'll be using that time to build up my mileage and endurance. Walking hasn't been my primary form of exercise, so I have to prepare. I am hoping that all my friends out in blogging land will find a walk near them and participate!

If you live in CT, look for me there. Just search out the tallest woman you can find and that will be me!

I am REALLY pushing myself to see what sort of result I have at my next monthly progress report! I've been adding more walking and cardio to the weight training. We'll see how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are all so busy.... so I truly appreciate your taking the time to comment.