Progress Pics

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Hot 100 - Going Out With A Bang!



Woo hoo! I'm participating in South Beach Steve's Hot 100 Challenge. He's extended the deadline to enter-- so it's not too late for you to get involved! The deadline to enter is before midnight on Monday, September 28th.


Participating is easy! You just need to create some goals, post them, and let Steve know that you're participating before the deadline passes! Give an update at least every 10 days thru the end of the year to remain in the running. The prize is a random drawing for a jar of smokin' hot pickled jalapenos!


Check out the cool logo that participants get to display on their blog! I hope that you'll join in!


My Hot 100 Goals


Exercise a minimum of 5 hours per week

Eat food rich in omega-3s at least 3 times a week

Complete all three months of the ChaLEAN Extreme fitness program

Consume at least 5 fruits and veggies per day

Eat fish a minimum of five times a week

Eat 5-6 small meals per day


2 comments:

  1. I love the goals! Thanks for joining in the competition - I wish you the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I decided to joing also. I look forward to seeing our progress!

    ReplyDelete

We are all so busy.... so I truly appreciate your taking the time to comment.