Progress Pics

Friday, September 4, 2009

New Goal

Ok............... I do keep a fitness journal and record my food and exercise...but.................... I am starting to think it would be a good idea to post my weekly exercise totals here to help me be more accountable.

I don't know yet how I will list and quantify what I do, I'll give that some thought. The way my journal is set up my week runs from Sunday through Saturday so I am thinking of posting every weekend about my totals for the last week and perhaps list a goal or two for the coming week.

I had a mean case of the hungries tonight. I did not finish my lunch today and I did not have an afternoon snack --- big mistake. So this evening I could not believe how hungry I was. FINALLY, I fixed myself a bowl of Irish oatmeal and feel better. Will have to be more conscientious about eating my meals and snacks.

Off I go to curl up with a good book!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are all so busy.... so I truly appreciate your taking the time to comment.